Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Public vs Private

What I say I want: 
  • ·         To have friends who care about me and want to spend time with me
  • ·         To have lots of sex
  • ·         To play more often
  • ·         To have a dog
  • ·         To manage my emotions a more smoothly
  • ·         To have more work in my chosen career


What I really want:
  • ·         To have just a few hours each day when I’m actually happy and at peace with myself and my life 
  • ·         <REDACTED>
  • ·         Barring the above, to find a great, experienced, grounded Dom or switch and we fall mutually in love and/or deeply respectful and sexy friendship.
  • ·         For <REDACTED>  kissing and making out.
  • ·         To find a couple of really great friends who I can really like talking with and not have to hide my career or my kink from
  • ·         To not constantly be afraid that I’m fucking up or making people dislike me.
  • ·         To be OK being alone more often.
  • ·         To be able to play as often as I wanted with people I like.
  • ·         To be a more well-known kink educator who gets to go to cons and meet lots of other kinky people and share meaningful &/or hot, &/or kinky experiences with.
  • ·         To have people calling me with amazing job offers because they think I’m super talented and want to work with me
  • ·         To be able to work at home in Chicago more often
  • ·         To have enough money to pay my bills and still have some left over for savings and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment