Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Femme Halloween

My favorite costumes as a kid were the most femme ones because that's how I felt most comfortable. I was a kickass Charlie Chaplin once, but that didn't beat Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (complete with my Pound Puppy in a basket) or Raggedy Anne. (Although I confess I did love one masculine costume...my - totally insensitive in retrospect - hobo costume in 3rd grade. It was so comfortable.)

But finding a femme costume that doesn't fit into the Sexy Trap is hard. So fuck that. I'll be femme-anything-I-damn-well-want for Halloween. 


Hell. Yes.






So CUTE. Buzz Lightyear and Woody (via neatorama.com)
This is BLOWING MY MIND (via theparsimoniousprincess.blogspot.com)


Skirts are way more comfy than unitards


I DIE.


Girly Mario and Luigi costume ideas
Aw HELL yeah



Um, AWESOME??
YESSSSSSS


Seriously, I might actually do this this year. No, I don't have any kids. And I won't forget the makeup...







No comments:

Post a Comment